Friday, March 18, 2016

About Fishman Presys Blend Preamp

Alright mates.

For a little introduction, I'm a weekend busker who has been performing around PJ. I have an old guitar which I have had since the day I started to learn how to play guitar and learning all the open chords and all that follows. This old guitar has been around for 4 years now but I can't use it for performing because it has no pickups.

Fast forward to now, and to be completely honest with you, I have found a source of buying Fishman pickups which are the opposite of being original, and have bought one to fit into this old guitar of mine. (Don't judge me, even you have for once or twice bought a watch or phone casing that's not from the real brand. Hehe.)

Have a look at this pickup. FYI, Fishman pickups are widely used in Martin, Ibanez and Cort guitars, and some of the guitars of these brands are selling at higher prices because of the addition of this pickup.






So far after installing it myself with some gifted talent of wood-carving (somebody praise me, please) the testing runs very fine and the sound is as awesome as it can get. Somehow if this old guitar of mine has been a mute without a pickup, now it's an opera singer with this Fishman preamp.



 











For a first timer installing a pickup to an acoustic, I dare say I do not regret Not spending RM 150 to RM 250 to have it installed at certain guitar stores which I will not disclose. And the end-result of my work is over the top marvelous.

I'll update this blog with a video of me playing with the pickup on soon with a Roland Microcube. Again, don't judge me, that's the best amp I got. The next better thing to this amp is a portable speaker.

---------------

This is not meant to be a long post and as you noticed, this is the first post of this blog. I haven't been blogging that much. But I thought now that I have content, why not spread it around.

To all you guys out there reading this, I'm sharing this blessing of having a Fishman pickup for much less than the original price to you, and yes, if we can meet up I'll personally have it installed in your guitar for you. Don't worry, guitars don't bleed. Some drilling and cutting is necessary, but I'm damn sure your new pickup will make you proud. And if you're playing good, you'll just become Eric Clapton. I really like him.

So contact me for more information! I'm always on my phone. And thanks for taking the time to read this post, or just seeing the pictures. I don't mind really. I tend to elaborate a lot
.

---------------

CJ HAN

+6014-620-7670

wraithchan87@hotmail.com

Add me also on Wechat: chanjinhan

And Instagram if you have a tendency of scrolling aimlessly: chanjinhan

No comments:

Post a Comment